Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for everyone interested in acquiring a basic knowledge about olive oil, including professionals, amateurs and foodies.
- Integrate basic concepts regarding quality parameters of Virgin Olive Oil (VOO).
- Realise about the importance of VOO tasting training.
- Learn the olive oil tasting protocol in a professional way.
- Get used to most frequent positive descriptors of high quality extra virgin olive oils.
- Learn to identify and understand most common defects in virgin olive oil.
Classification and purity criteria in virgin olive oil
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Virgin olive oil tasting
Health and virgin olive oil
Pairing and extra virgin olive oil
The course is directed and coordinated by Susana Romera, technical director in the Olive Oil School of Spain.
The Olive Oil Tasting Introductory course is imparted by teachers carefully selected and coordinated by the School.
Technical director in the Olive Oil School of Spain.
25 March, 2020 18:00 - 20:00
27 May, 2020 18:00 - 20:00
30 September, 2020 18:00 - 20:00
18 November, 2020 18:00 - 20:00