Online Master Miller Course
Obtain the keys to elaborate a premium and outstanding Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Who is this course designed for?
The Online Master Miller Course is designed for professionals of the olive oil sector as well as all others interested in getting a deeper vision and understanding of the olive oil production process.
- Olive Oil Mill owners/ managers,
- Master millers,
- Production managers.
From all over the globe.
This course is also aimed at owners, managers and other professionals belonging to companies
that deal with the commercialization of extra virgin olive oils, such as importers, distributors,
retailers, consultants and others.
“I want to thank you for an excellent course with a very rich content. I would highly recommend it”. Aly Elsaied. Egypt. ESAO Alumni.
This is a Private Course from ESAO - the Olive Oil School of Spain.
*ESAO is accredited with ISO 9001 certification specifically designed towards the professional application of their studies and the constant update of specialised education, preserving the educational standards of excellence of ESAO. All our courses and certifications are backed by the rigor and prestige of ESAO.
You will find the next content in your panel of ESAO online campus:
- 1. Welcome Message.
- 2. Complete Index Content.
- 3. Course content divided in 9 different Chapters. Within each chapter you will find:
- Fundamentals: PDF document.
- Master Miller Vision: PDF document.
- Curriculum of the Master Miller.
- Micro support video.
- Online Exam.
- 4. Final online exam.
- 5. Tutorial Session. 1 hour Video Conference with an ESAO expert. You can request it when you deem appropriate throughout the course. We recommend to develop it after successfully completing all the exams.
- 6. Access to the ‘Elaboration of Extra Virgin Olive Guide’, that will help you to enrich and complement the rest of the course contents.
- 7. Additionally, you will have an expert tutor all throughout the course. You can send any questions that you may have through the ‘Messaging’ service of the online campus.
- 8. Moreover, during the whole course duration you will have access to a Debate Forum , where other students as well as the ESAO tutors can participate. You will be able to create or participate in those debates you deem appropriate to enrich your training and contacts. You can start a new debate with a specific topic or join the open discussions in the ‘Debate Forums’ section of the online campus.
Joining the theoretical content together with the experience of the ESAO Team, students will acquire practical tools that will be able to apply in their respective jobs improving their results.
- Chapter 1. The olive grove. Criteria for maintaining a healthy orchard.
- Chapter 2. The optimal moment to harvest.
- Chapter 3. Reception and processing area (patio).
- Chapter 4. Milling-crushing.
- Chapter 5. Paste malaxation.
- Chapter 6. The decanter.Horizontal centrifugation.
- Chapter 7. The vertical decanter (centrifuge).
- Chapter 8. Filtering.
- Chapter 9. Storage and conservation.
Mejor aove de productor
Access the ESAO Alumni Network
Once you get your Diploma, you will become part of the ESAO Community, with Alumni in over 20 countries.
As an ESAO student you will gain lifelong access to ESAO’s network and the opportunities that come with it.
Training Certificate of ESAO
The Training Certificate of ESAO recognizes the effort of companies investing in the training of their workers. This effort is understood as one of the main pillars of success of any olive oil initiative.
A company with a well-trained staff works better and in a more efficient and competitive way. Recognizing the training and updating of knowledge is a quality guarantee.