A year-round tasting program designed for students who have completed courses at the Olive Oil School of Spain.
Who can participate in this program?
You can participate in this program if you fulfil one of the following requisites:
– If you are signed up for one of our Certifications, ie:
– Master Olive Oil Consultant Certification
– Olive Oil Sommelier Certification
– If you have completed the Professional Olive Oil Sommelier Course
– If you have successfully completed our Virgin Olive Oil Online Tasting Course
Our aim is to offer a way for you to maintain the olive oil tasting skills you have acquired at the Olive Oil School of Spain.
It is very important to continue training your ability to analyse olive oil for both defects and positive descriptors. Once you have become familiar with the protocol for tasting, it is necessary to continue practicing. We understand that one of the major hurdles for this continuous training is being able to attend on-site weekly sessions.
And for our international clients, many of whom wish to keep in contact with the school, this is especially difficult.
From its very inception, the Olive Oil School of Spain has made it a top priority to fully support its students, this is why we have created a way for you to maintain the olive oil tasting skills acquired through a special off-site program.
You will receive 5 referenced Virgin Olive Oil samples to taste, and all the necessary materials
– 6 official tasting glasses duly verified by ESAO.
– 6 watch glasses.
– A test tube to control 15 ml. that have to be introduced into the tasting glass.
– 5 virgin olive oil samples per month.
– An ESAO tasting tablecloth.
– 5 ESAO Sensory Analysis Profile Sheets per month to be filled out by the student.
– Online delivery of Sensory Analysis Profile Sheets results filled out by ESAO panel.
Are you interested in this program?
If you want to receive more information about the program, complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.